Ministry of Defence Employer Recognition Scheme award for Excel
The Ministry of Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) acknowledges employers who have provided exceptional support to the armed forces community and defence by going above and beyond their covenant pledges.
Excel Civil Enforcement is delighted to be recognised with the ERS bronze award.
We are also the only enforcement agency which is a preferred training provider to the MoD’s Career Transitional Partnership (CTP). Here is the list of current CTP providers.
Employing former servicemen and women
At Excel we have a long history of recruiting former serving members of the armed forces.
Currently, 23% of our front-line team are former servicemen and women who have served with:
- Royal Tank Regiment
- Royal Marines
- Royal Artillery
- Royal Logistics Corps
- Royal Signals
- The Royal Welsh
- Royal Air Force
- Welsh Guards
- Royal Anglian Regiment
- Royal Fusiliers
- Parachute Regiment
- Grenadier Guards
Excel's Armed Forces Covenant pledge
As part of our Armed Forces Covenant, we pledge to:
- Uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant
- Recognise the value of military personnel and the benefits they bring to our business
- Encourage applications from former servicemen and women
- Promote the fact that we are an armed forces–friendly organisation
- Guarantee an interview scheme for former service personnel [and leavers] so they get a better than even chance of employment
- Continue our work with the Career Transitional Partnership to establish a tailored employment pathway for service leavers
- Offer support to employees who choose to be members of the reserve forces