Commitment to Armed Forces
Excel actively welcomes Armed Forces personnel, their spouses and those with military backgrounds to our organisation.
The Ministry of Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) acknowledges employers who have provided exceptional support to the armed forces community and defence by going above and beyond their covenant pledges.
At Excel, we are committed to honouring the Armed Forces Covenant and supporting the Armed Forces Community. We recognise the value Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reservists, Veterans and military families contribute to our business and our country.
We currently hold a Silver ERS award. We are also:
- An Approved Learning Provider in the Enhanced Learning Credit scheme - High Court Enforcement Group
- A preferred training provider to the MoD’s Career Transitional Partnership (CTP)
As part of our Armed Forces Covenant, we pledge to:
- Uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant
- Recognise the value of military personnel and the benefits they bring to our business
- Encourage applications from former servicemen and women
- Promote the fact that we are an armed forces–friendly organisation
- Guarantee an interview scheme for former service personnel [and leavers] so they get a better than even chance of employment
- Maintain policies to support reserve forces and cadet force adult volunteers
- Continue our work with the Career Transitional Partnership to establish a tailored employment pathway for service leavers