Client Relationship Manager vacancy
About Excel Civil Enforcement
Excel delivers enforcement, debt collection and associated services to local authorities and central government departments in England & Wales. Operating from strategically located offices across the country, Excel’s comprehensive services are delivered by a skilled and knowledgeable workforce and managed by an experienced and reputable management team focused on client care and the highest professional and ethical standards.
Client Relationship Manager role
Excel requires an experienced and well-rounded Client Relationship Manager to take ownership of Excel’s local government business development strategy and growth targets. This will include all aspects of the sales process, from identification and generation of new relationships with clients through to successful bid, contract signature and ongoing client care/management. A thoughtful and well-planned approach is required to maximise the credibility and goodwill that Excel has earned and to further expand the business.
Demonstrable track record of the enforcement sector either within a local authority or key supplier is vital and the capability to build relationships based on your existing network.
Knowledge of current and future trends in the sector is key to your credibility and the willingness to engage the client base at all levels on these topics e.g. collaborating on thought leadership pieces to industry journals and speaking at conferences and events. Significant experience of local government procurement methods and processes is essential.
- To target and add new clients to the Excel business in England and Wales, to grow our presence and revenues in the region
- To create and own the business development strategy and plan, drawing on the experience within Excel. This must include new business pipelines and the associated reports to the business
- To take a key role in identifying, delivering/attending relevant events, dinners, conferences and other client engagement opportunities that will support the overall BD strategy
- Once a client is won, responsibility for implementing the service with the full support of Operations and managing and developing the ongoing client relationship
- Contribute to Excel's bids and proposals within customer defined timeframes. Excel has a highly professional Bid Manager in place who has responsibility for document / bid production
- To maintain accurate records of existing and prospective clients in our CRM system which can be used to substantiate Excel’s forecasted growth targets/plan. An intimate knowledge of your target market and likely procurement timetables is critical in underpinning this
- To identify new services and offerings that will enhance Excel’s value to clients and serve as a vehicle to winning new business
- To lead on sales pursuits including client meetings and presentations with relevant Excel team members
- To be responsible for building up Excel’s business development capability and resources in line with business growth
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Relevant IRRV qualifications
Remuneration and bonus
Salary and bonus will be dependent on experience and ability with great prospects for the right candidate.
Flexible working from home or office.
Please send us your up-to-date CV and a covering letter.