Ministry of Defence Employer Recognition Scheme award for Excel
The Ministry of Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) acknowledges employers who have provided exceptional support to the armed forces community and defence by going above and beyond their covenant pledges.
Excel Civil Enforcement is delighted to be recognised with the ERS silver award.
We are also the only enforcement agency which is a preferred training provider to the MoD’s Career Transitional Partnership (CTP).
Employing former servicemen and women
At Excel we have a long history of recruiting former serving members of the armed forces and they make up around 20% of our front-line staff.
Excel's Armed Forces Covenant pledge
As part of our Armed Forces Covenant, we pledge to:
- Uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant
- Recognise the value of military personnel and the benefits they bring to our business
- Encourage applications from former servicemen and women
- Promote the fact that we are an armed forces –friendly organisation
- Guarantee an interview scheme for former service personnel [and leavers] so they get a better than even chance of employment
- Maintain policies to support reserve forces and cadet force adult volunteers
- Continue our work with the Career Transitional Partnership to establish a tailored employment pathway for service leavers